Vizio 32" class java series full HD 1080p or Samsung 32" 720p which one should i buy?

Joey

May 14, 2008
Vizio 32" class java series full HD 1080p or Samsung 32" 720p which one should i buy?

I am looking to buy a 32" TV and i have narrowed my decision to the Vizio 32" class java series full HD 1080p or Samsung 32" 720p. Now price is not a factor in my decision i just want the best possible picture and the best overall TV. Now i was for sure i was going to buy the vizio but when i went to the store i looked at all the 32" Tvs and for some reason the samsung blew all the Tvs out of the water. the picture quality was amazing it even looked better than the vizio 1080p. i have read a ton of reviews and all say they are great Tvs so which one should i buy? can the samsung be that much better than the vizio or does walmart not have the settings right for the vizio? and i checked the contrast ratio for both TVs and the samsung is 8000:1 the vizio is 1300:1 and it says the dynamic contrast ratio is 6500:1 does that make a difference? on paper everything says buy the Vizio but the samsung looked great in the store. can someone please help me out on which one to buy?

Back