US POLITICS gETTING BELOW LAW AND ETHICS?

MakhonG

Jul 28, 2008
7.27.2008 NEW YORK
Yahoo! CanadaMy Yahoo!Mail Yahoo! SearchSearch: Welcome, makhon1234
[Sign Out, My Account]Answers Home -Forum -Blog -Help
Ask Answer Discover Search for questions: Advanced My Profile
Home > Politics & Government > Law & Ethics > Your Open Question Makhon G Member since:
July 27, 2008
Total points:
81 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
KAMAL ROY sTORY IN US AS A DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC TOWARDS SOME RUIN. WHO MAY CORRECT IT ? KAMAL KARNA ROY US GOP?
727. 2008 NEW YORK
Yahoo! My Yahoo! Mail Search the web Welcome, makhon1234

[Sign Out, My Account] Answers Home - Forum - Blog - Help
Home > Politics & Government > Other - Politics & Government > Your Open Question Makhon G Member since:
28 July 2008
Total points:
86 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
WATCH, WHO BREAK LAWS TO VIOLATE DEMOCRACY IN US,GLOBE. jUNGELE DEMOCRACY,CAT & MOUSE DOCTRINE OPPRESSION:ROY?
7.27.2008 NEW YORK: DO WE HAVE ATLEAST ONE REPORTER IN CURRENT WORLD TO HIGH LIGHT TRUTH INDEMOCRACY IN USA FOR COMING GENERATION IN USA TO KNOW AND TO REDEVELOP COMMON EQUITY FOR WE THE PEOPLE ?
Yahoo!My Yahoo!Mail Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, makhon1234
Home > Politics & Government > Immigration > Your Open Question Makhon G Member since:
July 27, 2008
Total points:
91 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
DEMOCRACY WITH LOOPHOLES FOR POWERFULS AND HUMAN_GODS TO SUCCESSFULLY MANIPULATE? WE THE PEOPLE MUST TRY STOP?
Yahoo!My Yahoo!Mail Yahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, makhon1234
Home > Politics & Government > Law & Ethics > Your Open Question Makhon G Member since:
28 July 2008
Total points:
96 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
ACTION FILED 7,26,08 US dISTRICT COURT NJ TRENTON:REV KAMAL ROY ET AL V US; HOMELAND SECURITY DEPT OBAMA ISSUE
2.27. 2008 NEW YORK WORLD NEWS IN MAKING TO SHARE DEMOCRATIC NEWS AND JUNGLE VIOLATIONS BY HUMAN_GODS IN DEMOCRACY WHO MAY NOT CARE MUCH FOR EQUITY FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN USA TO GRAB POWER FOR SELF AND ASSOCIATES FOR SOME GAIN. WE THEPEOPLE MUST STOP THEM. WE HAVE QUESTIONS IF MCCAIN AND OBAMA ARE AT AL U S BORN CITIZEN BY US CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS OR CONGRESSIONAL STATUTE OF NATURAL BIRTH. OBAMA REPORTED BORN OVER 50 MILE AWY FROM HAWAII BEYOND US JURISDICTIONS BUT AS HE WAS BORN ON JOURNEY TO HAWAII, HE MANAGEGED REGISTRATION OF BIRTH. THIS IS INFRINGMENT OF TRUTH AND LAW. HIS MOTHER WAS 18 YRS OLD WHEN BABY OBAMA WAS BOB. AS PER US LAW IF A NON CITIZEN IA A PARENT ANOTHER PARENT HAS TO BE U S CITIZEB OVER 5 YRS AFTER RICHING 16 YRS TO MAKE A BONAFIDE BABY TO LATER BE ELIGIBLE FOF PRESIDENCY. MCCAIN SAME WAY WAS BORN IN 1936 IN PANAMA CANAL ZONE WITH BOTH US PARENTS IN A PLACE BEYOND US JURIDICTIONS OF LAW IN 1936. u S SENATE DECLARE MCCAIN TO BE ELIGIBLE BY A NON BINDING RESOLUTION
Yahoo!My Yahoo!Mail Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, makhon1234
Home > Politics & Government > Law & Ethics > Open Question Gina B Member since:
July 08, 2008
Total points:
3 (Level 1)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Open QuestionShow me another »
Non_natural born citizen under no color of laws is being allowed by u s authorities of election; mcCain/obama?
court action filed in u s district couirt for district of hawaii at honolulu HI : civil violation action "roy et al v. usa govt , US dept of homeland securiy et al: see web search with "federal justia docket " with plaintiff "ROY" for allegations demanding mccain and obama should be taken in custody of home land security dept to civil violations and u s constitutional violation to steal u s presidency 2008 for grab by manipulations and influence peddlings. both mccain and obama were alleged to be masterminds in influence peddlings in arizona and illinois. At least 100 millions of u s citizens want answers how mccain and obama got natural born u s citizen status, We have evidence that obama was born with only one citizen parent (mother ) when she was 18 and she had to be at least 5 yrs older after she was u s citizen to give birth to a baby. natual born in usa to be futute u s president. McCain was born in canal zone panama in 1936 when us had have no polical or any control: usa
This is Google's cache of http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?... It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 24, 2008 13:27:09 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more »

Text-only versionThese search terms are highlighted: kamal karna roy homeland security dept us
Yahoo! My Yahoo! Mail Search the web Sign In
New User? Sign Up Answers Home - Forum - Blog - Help
Home > Politics & Government > Law & Ethics > Open Question Gina B Member since:
July 08, 2008
Total points:
0 (Level 1)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Open QuestionShow me another »
TWO MAJOR PARTY GOP & DEMOCRATS USA PARTY HOPEFULS APPEAR aS ALLEGED ILLEGAL RESIDENTS IN US PRES RACE 08 ?
7.24. 2008WORLD NEWS. UNO A DEFENDANT FOR FAILING TO SUPERVISE DEMOCRACY IN USA POSSILY IN PERIL, IN ACTION OF CIVIL COMPLAINTS :TITLE ACTION KAMAL KARNA ROY ET AL V. HOMELAND SECURITY DEPT USA ET AL,BIRTH OF OBAMA AND MCCAIN WERE DOCTORED TO BE US BORN CITIZENS. THE HOMELAND SEURITY DEPT WAS DEMANDED BY PLAINTIFFS TO TAKE OBAMA AND MCCAIN INCUSTODY OF LAWS OR FAKING BIRTH PAPERS SHOW IN THEIR NATURAL BIRTH IN USA.
Yahoo!My Yahoo!Mail Make Y! your home pageYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, bowersgina@ymail....
Home > Politics & Government > Elections > Your Open Question Gina B Member since:
July 08, 2008
Total points:
2 (Level 1) Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Kamal karna roy gop hopeful for bRing legal nominee or rebel nominee moved u s district court sdtx houston:why?
court action civil filed in u s district ct for southern district of texaS Us?
41 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.
Answer this QuestionReport Abuse

0 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?
Be the first person to mark this question as interesting!
Email
Save
Add to private Watchlist
Save to My Web

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Del.icio.us

RSS
Answers (2) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest
by DaisyCak... Member since:
August 10, 2007
Total points:
5692 (Level 5)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

I assume you're asking for opinions about the "native born citizen" status of McCain and Obama.

According to what I've read, a child born to 2 US citizens overseas (especially on a US military base), is indeed a native born citizen.

A baby born on US soil is also a native born citizen, as Obama's birth certificate shows. However, yesterday one of the blogs picked apart Obama's birth certificate as containing several errors - not the least of which is the absence of an official seal or a signature.

I think McCains citizenship has been proven, but I suspect we'll hear more about Obama's.
34 minutes ago
1 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
by american... Member since:
February 11, 2008
Total points:
18967 (Level 6)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

You are 100% Wrong

Read the Constitution

Get rid of the tin foil hat
48 seconds ago
0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
Open Questions in Law & Ethics
Are you criticized by your boss or coworkers at work?
whats should i do plz help me on this stage?
what was your motivation to do your tasks?
why should I continue to sign on for jsa if my saivngs are over the limit?
Resolved Questions in Law & Ethics
Question and opinions?
How to you handle an ex husband who now is haressing the children from the marriage?
Can a car dealership sell you a car and take it back?
Child Support Help??
Ready to Participate?
Get Started!

Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

International Organizations

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Other - Politics & Government

Sponsor Results
Study Homeland Security
Learn Homeland Security. Find schools & get started. Get...
www.CollegeSurfing.com

Answering Internet Service - 24/7
Quality, reliability Web technology. Both small and large...
www.answerlive.com

Homeland Security
Study security logistics and techniques online. Get a degree.
www.apus.edu/homelandsecurity

See your message here...

Answers International
Argentina Australia Brazil Canada China France Germany Hong Kong India Indonesia Italy Japan Malaysia Mexico New Zealand Philippines Quebec Singapore South Korea Spain Taiwan Thailand United Kingdom United States Vietnam en Español Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Click here for the Full Disclaimer.

Help us improve Yahoo! Answers. Tell us what you think.

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright/IP Policy - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Community Guidelines - Safety Tips
2 days ago - 1 day left to answer.
Answer this QuestionReport Abuse

1 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting?
just plain and si... Email
Save
Add to private Watchlist
Save to My Web

Add to My Yahoo!

Add to Del.icio.us

RSS
Answers (3) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest
by davidmi7...
Total points:
53981 (Level 7)
Badge Image:

Contributing In:
Law & Ethics
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Obama is a US citizen because he was born in the US. The rules you refer to only apply to births OUTSIDE of the US. Ever hear of anchor babies? Illegals come here all the time to give birth so their children will be US citizens.

McCain was born to two US citizens while his father was stationed by the military in the Panama canal zone.

A little research could save you all of the embarrassment of posting this very old and already completely discounted rant.
2 days ago
2 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
by roadhazz... Member since:
June 17, 2006
Total points:
3498 (Level 4)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Wow, someone has been using way to much Meth
2 days ago
1 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
by rickinno...
Total points:
33610 (Level 7)
Badge Image:

Contributing In:
Law & Ethics
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Slacken off the tinfoil hat.

Both McCain and Obama are "Natural born citizens" as defined in US law.

Obama was born in the US itself, which automatically makes him a natural born citizen. The parental residence rules you quote apply to children born OUTSIDE the US to American parents.

McCain was born on a US military base to US citizen parents which, again, automatically makes him a US citizen. Do you really think the government would ask troops to go overseas to serve their country, and deprive their children of citizenship?

Richard
2 days ago
2 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
Can I file for unemployment if I resign due to my minor child critical illness?
People on death Row?
i need to file a lawsuit representing myself...rear ended-car accident/at fault driver's ins. denying injuries
what happens if A YouTube partner made a copyright claim on one of your videos?
I need to know if anyone can tell me the new law on loud music?My husband is a DJ and we live in Riverside cty
How come we (the US) doesn't use Sodium Pentathol on suspected criminals?
what kind of house can a corporate lawyer afford?
What about freedom?

Still have a question? Ask.
Get answers from millions of real people. Post Question
ADVERTISEMENT

Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Answers International
Argentina Australia Brazil Canada China France Germany Hong Kong India Indonesia Italy Japan Malaysia Mexico New Zealand Philippines Quebec Singapore South Korea Spain Taiwan Thailand United Kingdom United States Vietnam en Español Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Answers content. Click here for the Full Disclaimer.

Copyright/IP Policy - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Community Guidelines - Safety Tips
1 second ago - 3 days left to answer.
Report Abuse

No one has marked this question as interesting yet.
Email
Edit
Add Details
Extend Expiration

Delete Question

Stop Emailing me new Answers

Does your question meet our Community Guidelines?
Do your part in making the community a safe and enriching place by treating each other with integrity, decency, and respect.

Read more details in our Community Guidelines.

Your question is open for businessRemember to check for answers on your My Profile page.

Earn back points by answering questionsTell me more
Get 2 points for answering a question and 10 points for a best answer.

4. Federal laws or State laws. Which of the two is closest to the people? Why?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by Maria V - 0 answers - 7 minutes ago
Work for an ex-con in Bay area, CA?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by Lisa L - 0 answers - 7 minutes ago
I've been UA for about one year and a half,what if i want back in, what do i do, what will happen to me ?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by solid_ice - 0 answers - 8 minutes ago
How much does an insurance fraud investigator makes?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by Cee N - 1 answer - 10 minutes ago Answers (0)
No answers yet.

4. Federal laws or State laws. Which of the two is closest to the people? Why?
Work for an ex-con in Bay area, CA?
I've been UA for about one year and a half,what if i want back in, what do i do, what will happen to me ?
How much does an insurance fraud investigator makes?
Are there any legal consequences to letting someone use your address...?
Copyright query at a wedding? (UK)?
if someone brings me 1 gamesystem from another country is that illeagal?
How come we (the US) doesn't use Sodium Pentathol on suspected criminals?

Hello Makhon G

Total Points 96
Level 1 Whoa!

You've earned 96 points!
(Advertisement)
Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Answers International

Copyright/IP Policy - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Community Guidelines - Safety Tips - Archive
Report Abuse

Email
Edit
Add Details
Extend Expiration

Delete Question

Do your part in making the community a safe and enriching place by treating each other with integrity, decency, and respect.

Your question is open for businessRemember to check for answers on your My Profile page.

how long does an application of US passport takes??
0 Stars In Immigration - Asked by xiao e - 1 answer - 4 minutes ago
i want a german passport, is there anything an immigration lawyer can do to help me?
0 Stars In Immigration - Asked by Daniel P - 0 answers - 4 minutes ago
My friend has been arrested for the 3rd time on sexual offense... he has a green card but?
1 Stars In Immigration - Asked by Cyndi - 26 answers - 53 minutes ago
the us as is now is about 50 years old?
0 Stars In Immigration - Asked by mx mx - 2 answers - 57 minutes ago Answers (0)
No answers yet.

Open Questions in Immigration
how long does an application of US passport takes??
i want a german passport, is there anything an immigration lawyer can do to help me?
My friend has been arrested for the 3rd time on sexual offense... he has a green card but?
the us as is now is about 50 years old?
Resolved Questions in Immigration
Brits, do you guys have mandatory call to prayer five times a day?
Why people support **illegal** immigrants?? I don't, if you don't or do give me soem good reasons. no B.S.
is it true that the united states has started a passport control on exit 2?
Does anyone know how much and how long it takes to sponser someone to America?

Hello Makhon G

Total Points 91
Level 1 Thanks!

You asked a question

(-5 points)
ADVERTISEMENT

Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Answers International

Report Abuse

Email
Edit
Add Details
Extend Expiration

Delete Question

what is this world coming to?
0 Stars In Other - Politics & Government - Asked by Mary J - 0 answers - 4 minutes ago
Am I gaining a following on Yahoo answers in the politics section???
0 Stars In Other - Politics & Government - Asked by Bo P - 1 answer - 13 minutes ago
Can someone inform me about state IDs?
0 Stars In Other - Politics & Government - Asked by Starfruit - 1 answer - 47 minutes ago
Do you think Senator Obama wants to advance the US role in the New World Order?
1 Stars In Other - Politics & Government - Asked by pimf - 6 answers - 1 hour ago Answers (0)
No answers yet.

Open Questions in Other - Politics & Government
Is VAT regressive tax?
Am I gaining a following on Yahoo answers in the politics section???
Do you need a postage stamp to mail a letter? I feel like an idiot asking, but I forget.?
Can someone inform me about state IDs?
Resolved Questions in Other - Politics & Government
Did you hear George Bush nearly drowned while fishing in Texas?
Are lotteries the worst thing gov'ts can do to raise cash?
Have you ever answered a question only to find it deleted when you submitted it?
I think the economy is on its way to recovery already. What do you think?

Hello Makhon G

Total Points 86
Level 1 Thanks!

You asked a question

(-5 points)

Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Answers International

Copyright/IP Policy - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Community Guidelines
4 seconds ago - 3 days left to answer.
Report Abuse

Email
Edit
Add Details
Extend Expiration

Delete Question

Is it legal to smoke a cigarette at the age of 15 in Canada?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by MissFemmeBot - 0 answers - 3 minutes ago
Any creative people out there? Answer this! Your kid is kidnapped and you cannot go to the authorities, nor?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by lucky22 - 0 answers - 4 minutes ago
How to get drug offender probation curfew removed?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by Ruthie C - 0 answers - 4 minutes ago
How can I see if a person has an active arrest warrant in Missouri?
0 Stars In Law & Ethics - Asked by kshredder32 - 0 answers - 7 minutes ago Answers (0)
No answers yet.

Open questions in Law & Ethics
Is it legal to smoke a cigarette at the age of 15 in Canada?
Any creative people out there? Answer this! Your kid is kidnapped and you cannot go to the authorities, nor?
How to get drug offender probation curfew removed?
How can I see if a person has an active arrest warrant in Missouri?
Resolved questions in Law & Ethics
If You Could Make One Drug Legal What Would It Be?
If I got married in Nevada, can I get an annulment in California since I live here.?
Are there any legal consequences to letting someone use your address...?
Were John McCain's Shoulders Broken in Vietnam?

Hello Makhon G

Total Points 81
Level 1 Thanks!

You asked a question

(-5 points)
Categories
All Categories

Politics & Government

Civic Participation

Elections

Embassies & Consulates

Government

Immigration

Law & Ethics

Law Enforcement & Police

Military

Politics

Answers International
Argentina Australia Brazil Canada China France Germany Hong Kong India Indonesia Italy Japan Malaysia Mexico New Zealand Philippines Quebec Singapore South Korea Spain Taiwan Thailand United Kingdom United States Vietnam en Español Yahoo! does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Yahoo! Canada Answers content. Click here for the Full Disclaimer.

Help us improve Yahoo! Canada Answers. Tell us what you think.

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! All Rights Reserved.

Copyright/IP Policy - Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Community Guidelines

Back