Trying to find the dog for me?

TimBaranbou

Jan 20, 2011
Hello, I've been searching for a dog that fits my lifestyle for a while now. But cant find any dogs that i feel like wow i like that dog. Or well i have, but the breed is kinda new and i cant seem to find a breeder that breeds the Carlin Pinscher in Sweden as i live there. So i thought I'd come here and tell you guys abit about my lifestyle and maybe you huys could help me out a bit :). Or even if you could mention any breeder that you trust or such.

Ok so, i live in an apartment which is medium sized, it contains 4 rooms without counting the kitchen and the bathrooms, we're also 3 people that lives here, mom, me and my brother. A dog that could be home alone for a period of time is important, as i leave around 7AM and come back at 2PM on usual days. That will require training i know. The size of the dog could be medium sized or small, like around 10-19 inches will do. I'm also looking for a medium energy dog that doesn't require lots of exercise. I will be able to walk them around 4 times a day and play with them inside. One walk will be around 30 minutes or more. Some times i will of course take them to the park but mostly not. In other words, I'm looking for a dog with medium energy that can get his exercise by going on walks and playing inside. If the dog is active inside, that's no problem for me. I'd also prefer a dog with short hair. Intelligence is a big plus also, as I'm planing to teach my dog lots of stuff :).

I'd really the tip coming from someone that has the dog he is going to tip me about or had before, because if he gets the information onlien it's just no use. For an example, i find a nice dog then i search for him online and see that this dog fits me, then i do lite deeper search and find out that he doesnt, so yeahh :). Btw, i will check shelters and rescue camps or whatever it's called first before i decide to look for a breeder.

Thanks for taking your time reading this long text :(

Cheers

Back