This guy is scaring me. How to tell him nicely that i am not interested?

IntrovertedGirl

Dec 2, 2010
Ok he always tells me to call him. whenever I forget or don't want to, or I don't return his calls.. He says and sees me the next day and says 'why didn't you call me back' and he seems angry for a split second then returns back to normal. he always asks who I am texting, says and thinks I am dating other guys. I'm not.. Is this possessive behavior?
whenever I hangout with a guy friend and he sees that, he asks 'is that your boyfriend?' I remember once I caught him watching me and my friend talking.. It was creepy
- he never let's me talk, hardly, he always has to talk talk and talk overpowering my voice
- he doesn't refer to me by name but instead little pet nicknames 'my bunny' my little bum' 'my sexy bunny' my little girl' Note how he uses the word "MY"
- once when we cuddled he whispered to me and said 'your a-s-s is mine, you're mine' he said it in a soft not threatening way, but those words never left my head....

PS I am not even dating this guy yet! Its been a month. And he's jokingly mentioned "I love you" We made plans and I called him early, and told him theres a possibility that I wont come, and he got upset "what the hell you said you could come? dont do this to me" Uh..

I told one of my girlfriends and she thinks I'm being silly and I should continue to get to know him. I really don't want to, he's nice but I've been noticing certain things that are red flags... She thinks I am being silly and over-analyzing. But this guy is accelerating our relationship..too quickly.
- And he's jokingly mentioned "I love you". Talks about 'our' future :/
- I was at his place one night, we were playing video games, he said "here, play." I said "no, thanks i will watch you play instead" he said "No. Play, here just play. we will take turns" Uh.. he also assumes I want to watch a movie. He makes plans when I haven't really consented. He says "lets hangout. We will watch a movie.. hangout" But I did not officialy say "Yes, i agree we will do that."
- We made plans and I called him early, and told him theres a possibility that I wont come, and he got upset "what the hell you said you could come? dont do this to me. Why not? What do you have a date?" This was over the phone and I could hear his hurt. Uh.. He's always mentioning "Everyone likes you. Guys always look at you." He knows a bit of my history, of being harassed by guys etc. and he says "Its because you're sexy, and beautiful. I bet you have a lot of boyfriends.." I mean I've told him I wasn't like that..
- I was at his place, my phone kept ringing, and vibrating he said "who is that? and without my permission grabbed my phone in a fun-going manner and tried to see who i was texting." he is ALWAYS asking "is it a guy?"

Not to mention when we are alone, at his work he often has been mentioning 'sexual assault' and ends it off with a less endearing laugh. The fact is, i have no accused him or even insitigated any reason for him to bring up "Im not going to sexually assault you or something!" or "I cant hug you because if someone sees they'll think i am sexually assaulting you!"

Back