Song from approximately 1967...does this ring a bell to anyone?

batraylover

Mar 13, 2009
My boyfriend keeps mentioning this song. He thinks it's from approximately 1967. I am great at researching things on the Internet, but unfortunately he doesn't remember very much about the song, so I have come up empty in all of my searches. He also has a tendency to mix up information and memories, so he could be combining two similar songs from the same era, it could be a completely different year, or it could sound similar, and stuff like that.

Does this ring a bell to anyone?
The line he remembers is "woe woe beagle" but it could be spelled "whoa whoa beagle" or any number of other ways. It might even sound similar but not be that exactly. He believes it was from 1967 and that it was a big hit, but again he could be mistaken. Also, he has a memory of there being some sort of cocktail party or other party in the background of the song.

Does anyone know this song?

I'll gladly give best answer to anyone who gives me the title of the song!

Thanks in advance for your help.
BoosGrammy,
I did look up the top songs from 1967, 1968, and 1969, in fact I even checked 1970. I told him the same thing "I need more to go on", lol. Thought someone might know, so I took a chance posting it here. Thanks anyway for your efforts!

Have you looked up top 100 songs of 1967?? You may see something there. I need more to go on. I know lots of 60's songs, but I ain't a miracle worker.

Back