Should I tell him I went through his phone.?

confusedindaze

Mar 4, 2013
Make a long story short, me and my boyfriend were having a baby but my water broke early and had to stay on bed rest in the hospital for a week, during that time my boyfriend maybe only stayed in with me 3 days out that week complaining that the hospital was uncomfortable for him to sleep.

I get out the hospital and he gets mad over a text message between me and an old guy friend and starts this big argument about me disrespecting him and such because I was in the hospital having his baby. We talked it out and made up.

He left out and left his phone on accident. I went in his phone to get some pictures of the baby I wanted out of it and he received a text message from his ex gf so I read the messages and come to find out he been freaking her the whole time I was pregnant and even had the nerve to go to her house the same night I was in the hospital.

I am steaming right now and I know I'm going to confront him about it but don't know how to approach this situation how do I tell him what I seen and do I tell him I went through his phone. I'm more hurt than angry and cannot believe he did this and blew up at me about a conversation while he's out having sex with his ex. I'm beyond stuck right now and need some advice.

Back