Should I buy a HTC Windows Phone 8S or a Nokia Lumia 620?

Rob

May 17, 2008
Hi,

I have the option to by a HTC Windows phone 8S on a £9.92/month contract, or a Nokia Lumia 620 on a £10.79/month contract.

The only difference between the contracts is the HTC one has 250mb and the Nokia only 100mb.
I'm not particularly concerned about the price, and I understand that the Nokia will have more apps as it also has the Nokia store, whilst the HTC has a slightly bigger screen.

Presumably I would need to by a memory card for both, and is there any advantage in the larger internal memory of the Nokia ?

Also, I'm going to get one of these, so please don't suggest other phones.

Thanks for your help

i will suggest Lumia 620. Bigger internal storage 8gb vs 4gb, Support more storage via micorsd slot than HTC 64gb vs 32gb, Nokia Lumia 620 has pentaband support which means it will work on any network around the world, and one great thing Nokia ClearBlack technology really shines at outdoors with great colours and sunlight visibility (checked myself on my Nokia 603).

Rest of the specs are same.

And also Nokia's phone's are very durable and lasts a life and also Lumia 620 has NFC.

Looking at both phones, The HTC as a slighty bigger screen at 4.0 inches compared to the nokia's 3.8 but both a technically the same, Same dual core cpu and graphics, The nokia as a larger internal storage at 8gb, while the HTC as only 4gb but both can take microSD to add to memory... Personally its down to personal choice and both phones are quite close in perfomance wise...

I think this is down to whats on offer on the contract and what you like the look of the best, I think the HTC is the nicer phone...

Back