Reflections on the Muppets

jackyfatie

Aug 16, 2010
asdfsadf
If there is anyone out there who experienced the 80s and 90s and for some reason doesn't know what a Muppet is...they must be from some impoverished African village. Even then The Man Show box set, it is still bordering on being a weak excuse. It seems that a good portion of my childhood memories Star War dvd box set mash complete series, those of my friends as well I've come to learn, are somehow attached to something that Jim Henson had his hand in. Whether it was on the old Muppet Show The Man Show dvd, in a Muppet movie or that short-lived but very decent show titled The Storyteller mash dvd set star trek Enterprise season box, Henson and the Muppet's heart and soul were present.The great love that so many had for Henson and his Muppets is almost palpable. Alice Cooper Alias buy, Gene Kelly Family Guy seasons dvd Disney 100 Years dvds Disney 100 Years complete set The 4400 dvd, Harry Belafonte Friday Night Lights series dvd set, John Cleese star trek Enterprise dvds Tales From The Crypt complete seasons, Raquel Welch GI Joe dvd star trek Enterprise custom dvd Woody Allen collector's edition Federico Fellini movies dvd Tour of duty dvds, Peter Sellers The a Team box sets Star Trek Movies dvds, Christopher Reeve star trek Deep Space Nine full dvd set Star War buy Six Feet Under complete collection The Man Show complete collection, Roger Moore Nurse Jackie box sets The Glades buy Friday Night Lights complete Disney 100 Years complete set Desperate Housewives boxed set Arthur Rubinstein Ultimate Collection, heck Band of Brothers dvd set Tales From The Crypt box sets, even James Coburn made a guest appearance on the show. Some of these individuals even Regis Philbin himself couldn't get on his program. Why was the show so popular? Why did so many high profile people decide to hang out with Kermit and the gang? When questioned on the wide-ranging popularity of the show Animal once stated with great conviction Medium dvds, "Aaafff.... they like good things..." and then he smashed his face on a snare drum.There are few musical albums featuring non-human characters that have been met with as much love and respect as The Muppet's Christmas Album. Again with another well respected and well known musician this work in collaboration with the late John Denver consolidates all of the heart and soul visible in the best of the Muppet episodes. The album is a Christmas classic and is played every Christmas season. It is arguably the finest and most loved of its kind since Alvin and his friends got together so many years ago.Even the poorest of the Muppet films were worth watching if only to be reunited with some dear friends. The death of Jim Henson could have been the end of these great characters but thankfully his kids OZ dvd, albeit not as successfully The Twilight Zone complete dvd collection star trek Deep Space Nine The Man Show complete box set, decided to carry on the magic Doctor Who complete box Tour of duty dvd, and when they got tired of the Muppet world they found a new home for Henson's creations. They may have made a penny or two on the deal but I am confident that they wouldn't have gone through with the transaction if they weren't sure that their father's pride and joy were going into the hands of those who would treat them well.After the rather disappointing Muppet version of The Wizard of Oz it seemed as though the intangible spark that made the Muppets special was gone for good. As a attempt to return to form it seems that Disney's cronies are going back to what worked in the beginning. The new film currently in production about trying to save an old theater from the wrecking ball should be the perfect platform for The Mouse and the Muppets to find their bearings and make something special. Time will tell."You challenged me on so many levels and kept me in touch with my own humanity." That's what Harry Belafonte said in his speech at Jim Henson's memorial service. What more can be said?

Wholesale Juicy Couture Shoes

Wholesale Juicy Couture Shoes,Juicy Couture Shoes for sale,replica Juicy Couture Shoes,discount.Shop the New Collection of Wholesale Juicy Couture Shoes at g-wholesale.com!Save 40-70% Juicy Couture Shoes for sale!All the Sales, All in One Place.

Back