QUIZ: Which Kardashian are you, and what's your Sun, Ascendant and Midheaven?

mGrrrrm

May 31, 2010
http://realitytv.about.com/library/quizzes/PersonalityQuizzes/bl-kardashian-quiz.htm
ME: You are a hardworking, driven, and laid back girl who also happens to be fabulous! You also have a wild side that doesn't seem to go with the rest of your personality. You are Kim Kardashian!

Aries Sun
Sagittarius Ascendant
Libra Midheaven

Kim Kardashian looks a little like HeidiT. IF HeidiT had a halloween mask of Kim Kardashian on, and maybe a million dollars worth of plastic surgury.

Apparently I'm a nice girl with a wild side who manages to keep it all together. Kourtney Kardashian.

.. to be honest I have no idea who the Kardashians are, I'm just a little bored :D
Gemini sun/asc
Aries Midheaven

Find out if you're Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney!

You are a spontaneous, hilarious girl who is fun to be around. But you also have a serious side that makes you very relatable. You are Khloe Kardashian!

weird but im not a spolit brat like her but she is more straightforward//

virgo sun
sagittarius rising
libra mideheaven

LOL

You are a spontaneous, hilarious girl who is fun to be around. But you also have a serious side that makes you very relatable. You are Khloe Kardashian!

I think out of the three options, I'm most similar to her, so yes, I agree.

Gemini Sun
Taurus Rising
Capricorn MC

I got Kim, too lol. I'm polite and friendly like her. But I can relate to Kourtney a lot, too. She is very mellow but puts her foot down when necessary (I share the same moon sign as her)

Results: Which Kardashian Are You?
Find out if you're Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney!

Cancer Sun
Libra Ascendant
Cancer Midheaven

I love that I got this result!!! Khloe is my favorite!!! =) I have mood swings just like her!!! lol And I like how makes fun of Scott's strange ways... he is such a future serial killer!!!

Back