Questions for American teens ( Girl's Fashion)?

Marie

May 23, 2008
Hi. so basically most girls just wear jeans.... T shirt... and a button shirt to go to school everyday?
is it strange to wear colored pants to school in America?
or is it weird to wear a really frilly feminin dress?
not interested in wearing skirts?

i mean...i know many girls wear sexy cloths at nightclubs but i don't know why they always wear the same type of cloths to school everyday.

in other countries, teen girls wear fashionable cloths to school and they pretty much enjoy it.
u might say school is a place to study but i guess many teen girls are naturally into fashion.
Erika: What state u live? lol i really wanna meet cute fashionable American girls just like u! somehow 99% of girls in my school... they just wear just jeans, a T shirt and a button shirt everyday.

Fashion is something that shows personality, school is about learning of course but u gotta have fun. If you dress in simple things everytime you go to school then you don't have ur individual touch. Like...I like wearing kinda a rocker chic...but also will go wit the 80's rocker...and also will go wit todays fashion. Its fun, creative, and you really never know wat you will find out there.

Back