Questions about my Sole Fixed gear bike?

ErikV

Jul 30, 2008
First of all I got the Stang, specifically this one http://www.solebicycles.com/products/the-stang
I've had it for a few months and wanted to ditch the riser bars and go for bullhorns. However I do not know the size of the stem so I dont know which size to get for the bullhorns. If anyone has a Sole and knows the stem size I would appreciate it. Secondly, I found it a pain in the butt to skid stop on this bike, and wanted to know exactly what the gear ratio is, I googled it and couldnt find an answer. I wanted to get a new crank set anyway, and was wondering what I should get if I'm riding fixed. I do ride with just a front brake, I don't care about being a trendy kid who caves in to peer pressure from dirty hipsters saying it looks nerdy, I do it and only use it in emergencies like a car driving out in front of me out of nowhere. Also since I do ride with a front brake, and want bullhorns, where exactly would be the best place to put the brake lever on the handlebars? Thanks in advance.

Back