Questions about cigarette smoke && pregnancy?

EpicErika

May 4, 2012
Hi. I got pregnant a while back. But, I miscarried at 10-12 weeks. That was about
4 or 5 weeks ago. Last week I had unprotected sex && I'm really worried about it. When I got pregnant the first time, I used to smoke. But when I got pregnant, I couldn't even stand it when someone lit up a cigarette. I would just about puke. It made it very easy to quit. I think that is rather common, but how early in pregnancy does it begin? From your experience or facts. I'm scared I'm pregnant again. I know it's very easy to get pregnant again after already being pregnant. Because of the hormones or whatever. For the past few weeks, cigarettes have not bothered me til today. I smoked a few hits off my favorite kind of cigarettes this morning && that sickness came back. My period is supposed to come next week. But, I'm also curious to know, could this just be the pregnancy hormones left over in my body from a few weeks ago? && thats why I still feel sick? I thought you didn't have any symptoms until your missed period..? But, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm very young by the way. && very small. I'm not completely sure how I lost the baby, but I've heard you can miscarry if your hips aren't fully developed? Which, I'm pretty sure they aren't developed yet. So I thought maybe my smallness had something to do with the miscarriage. But I have a few friends that are the same size as me && had babies.

I'm extremely confused about all this pregnancy stuff. Please explain.:(

Back