Problems Downloading 5 OS for BlackBerry 8330?

brian

May 13, 2008
I need help! I downloaded the new OS that was out for the BlackBerry 8330 and I followed the instructions and deleted the vendor file, Than ran the Loader.exe. It came up and had something to do with applications, And I did that. Then I went to my BlackBerry Desktop Software and clicked upgrade my device. It showed the 5.0 OS but when I tried to install it I got this message.

! There was an error updating your software

This BlackBerry® Device Software upgrade includes new features and significant enhancements to the BlackBerry® solution and, as such, is only available to users with an active BlackBerry subscription. To learn more about BlackBerry® service, please visit the BlackBerry Service website.

And I can't get past this. I installed the 5.0 on my BlackBerry already, And took it off because I couldn't figure out how to put crunchsms for 5.0 on, But now I do. The problem is just getting 5.0 back onto my BlackBerry. I already tried uninstalling BlackBerry Desktop Software and reinstalling it. And I also delete the 5.0 OS and reinstalled it. Please help!

Back