Poll:which mobile os (ios/android/bada/symbian/bb os) you like most and hate

maheshMurali

Oct 11, 2011
most?easy 10 points? which mobile os you like most and hate most,for me mobile os i hate most is android reason sometime ago i bought a galaxy with a lot expectation,but i had bad experience with it.battery backup is worse than my laptop even with light usage,phone switches off w/o any reason i missed lot of imp. Calls dueto this,alsoit crashes orhangs with some apps,most of my friend who use other brand of android phone had similar experience.
My favourite os is good old symbian i dont used to like it much earlier,coz of boring u.i.but a week ago i bought a cheap nokia smartphone running on latest symbian iteration belle os,just coz i want good call quality and battery,i was floored by using it ,it give me everything i had with android and lot more,hd games were amazing and cheaper than android mkt,also excellent battery backup and stability,call and signal quality amaze me,
OK NOW TELL YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS OS.

I personally favor the Apple OS, iOS. I have an iPod Touch 2G and an iPhone 4. I am quite happy with both devices and do not regret my choice of supporting Apple. I really dislike Android OS. My mum has a Viewsonic Viewpad 7.0 and i do not like it. Firstly, the touch screen is not as good as the one on the iPhone 4. It requires more of an applied pressure to the screen for it to detect your finger where the iPhone 4 just requires your finger to literally touch the screen. Next, when i connect to some wifi networks that requires a log in, the iPhone 4 automatically pops up a safari browser for me to log in. However, the Android is not like that. I have to help my mum to first open the tablet's native browser before it gets redirected to the log in screen.

Back