Please Read:Interesting story Is there any chance that I can win her back? 10 pts...

AM7B23S

Dec 1, 2010
...to the best answer i promise? I can't stand seeing her with the other guy il hate it so bad. this is very hard on me i need advice. Can i win her back or what. I dated this girl a little bit we never became officially bf/gf but we went on a few dates and had fun and it seemed we were headed in that direction like we were taking it slow and she never ruled out ever becoming my gf one day. she knew i liked her alot (i told her on our 1st date). so anyway things were on a good roll for a good bit but then things started going downhill. This girl still wants to be friends with me too the reason she gave up on me is pretty much my own fault. cause iknow i was being to pushy and controlling and scared her away and i acted like a cocky jerk when i first met her but then i changed and was my nice normal self. but she said the reason it never worked out between us is cuz she didnt like that 1rst impression she got of me and didnt like me acting like that at all. the story is i was a cocky jerk bad boy type image at first when i first met her then i started being nicer after a certain point prob after about a month and a half. after awhile we started going out on dates and we would have alot of fun she really enjoyed hanging out with me and she had alot of fun with me i made her laugh i was a gentlemen and then it went downhill again after our 3rd date and i started acting jealous, and pushy and overbearing and needy and seeming desperate too and i was starting to annoy her cause i was acting too paranoid around her and always got paranoid when she would talk to other guys and she always told me she had alot of guy friends and she told me numerous times about this one particular guy (whos now her current bf) she was just friends with him but i never let it go even though she told me it wasnt like that and he was just her friend but i wouldnt let it go and id bring it up almost every other day and made myself look stupid and jealous and paranoid and then as i continued doing that i tried to stop but it didnt work out cause after a while she left me for other guy. its almost like i pushed her into his arms. when she told me she was like ive been seein somebody for 2 wks now but still wants to continute our friendship and be friends. she told me it nvr worked out cuz she didnt like 1st impression she got of me (when i was a cocky jerk tryna impress her) but i know that it was also bcuz i was actin too paranoid around her after one point and too jealous , needy and pushy and i know that def scared her away cuz it annoyed her. she nvr brought that up but i know that was def part of it.

This is hard on me and its like i lost the one when i first met her i felt like it would turn into something but it ended up not working out the way i wanted at all now i cant beleive this happend i dwell on it everyday The guy shes with now isnt a good guy. Hes a bad influence on her. yea so he was nice to her from very beginning but idc hes not even a good looking kid hes not like ugly but hes nothin special(if he was goodlooking i would say he was but hes honestly not hes just "average lookin kid" nuthin special) also he smokes weed and thats something i know she doesnt like but she says he doesnt do it around her but still like he smokes weed and i know he drinks alot and trys to get her to drink alot too probably. im so mad i just want them to break up this happened back in dec and were back in college now and i still wrk wit her and see her in classes so its been awhile since that happened now and I am still friends wit her and we still talk and i want to keep my foot in the door. we still talk to each othr and hav good conversation. i mentioned going skiing and she wants to learn so were planning on doing that hopefully but I wana get her back. i wana show her i rlly am a good guy cuz i honestly rlly am and right now im just her friend but she still tells me all kinds of stuff so were like pretty close friends i just hope she breaksup wit him soon enuff so i can start ovr with her hopefully and be something more

1)Do I still have a chance with her?
2)Should I always initiate conversations and try and talk to her alot? what if she doesnt seem to be talking much or doesnt initiate with me?
3)Should I ask her to hang out again in the mean time?
4) If i ask her to hang out lets say she doesnt say no but doesnt say yes for sure n says like maybe or i might be doing something says she has plans or ill let u kno? should i ever ask again? How many times should i ask her to chill b4 i give up or shuld i not give up?

6) Should I do this...if she ever asks what im doing one wkend shuld i tell her (even if im rlly not) just tell her im taken sum girl out this wkend, then shell say oh rlly whered u meet her and shell think im dating someone. like should i act like im dating other girls in the meantime even if im not, to see if it makes her jealous or whatever?
6)Do u think she will eventually break up with him sometime?
7)Extra Advice? What do

Back