please read ALL of it. beginning of a book i might write please tell me if u

nanner

Aug 25, 2008
think i should finish it.? "Happy Birthday Emme!"
"Aww thanks james. i didn't think you would remember!"
"emme, how could i forget! Come on lets go!"
"were are we going!?"
"To the Amusment park!"

we continued out the door and ran straight to zacks car. we drove for 2 hours. this was going to be great! a whole day with Emme on her birthday!
"we're here!" my brother zack shouted
"Come on james i want to be first to the faris wheel!"
"alright! emme dont forget to have fun! it is your birthday and all."

we were the first in line for the faris wheel. just what emme wanted.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! we are now opening the faris wheel!" shouted the worker. we got on the faris wheel so fast i swear you wouldn't have been able to see us.we were about to reach the top when the wheel stoped. it kept jerking back and forth. thats when the worst thing happened.Emme fell out. i reached for her as fast as i could. i grabed her hand, but she slipped.
"Emme!" i yelled, as loud as i could, but i knew that wouldn't do anything. she was going to hit the ground.

on the ground she lay, crying, bleeding. i was still stuck in the seat, but i was determined to get out. i started climbing over the seat, down bars, untill i got off.i rushed to emme. covered in blood, crying, the fear in her eyes. thats when zack came running over.we called an ambulence and hoped for the best.

"Emme! are you ok!? stay with us!"
she just barley wispered,
"james"
that's when tears ran to my eyes and i just couldn't look anymore.the blood covered almost every thing on her. i was then suddenly pushed out of the way.
Emme was the taken away in an ambulence. Zack followed the ambulence all the way to the hospital. when we got there we were aloud to see her, but not for long.

"hey emme, how you doin' girl?" zack said in the sweetest voice i had ever heard. she tryed to crack a smile. i went over to the other side of the bed and held her hand.
"emme" i tryed to get out the rest but my eyes were watering up and my throught was getting croggy. but in my silence i heard her wisper
"i dont care if i die, i just want you to know that i love you."

"excuse me, im afraid you have to leave now." a nurse said whail walking into the room. we then left.
"dont worry james, this will all be over soon."
"i know, but right now ill im thinks is 'why? why must she die!?' that little girl, my love, my life. i dont want to loose her but what can i do? she's in the hospital,covered in blood,on the verge of dying. there's only so much this little girl can take. she said to me 'i dont care if i die, i just want you to know that i love you.'"

we continued to walk to the door of the hospital just thinking about emme.
"hey james, she'll be fine. she's a fighter, she'll win this battle."
"thanks zack. i dont know what i'd do with out you!"

Days and days pass but no good news. zach and i have basicly given up hope.
"hey james! someones on the phone! they wanna talk to ya!"
"im comin' im comin'."
"Hi im jannet from the hospital. do you have a friend in room 303?"
"ya, emme. Is she ok!? whats wrong!? is she going to live!?"
"emme will be fine. we just wanted to tell you."

Weeks pass and shes not out of the hospital yet.
"zach im getting the mail."
"alright dude!"
thats when i see the letter. a letter from the hospital. usually that means someone has passed. thats when im almost close to tears.
" Dear james and zach,
i realize you have a friend in room 303.
Emme if im correct. Emme has been moved from
the New Orlins hospital to the Abita Springs hospital.
the move has been taking a toll on her, we're now having
doubts about her. she may not make it. im sorry if she doesn't.
~Staff of New Orlins Hospital"

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!!! IF SO I'LL PROBABLY WRITE THE BOOK!!!!!!!

Back