Play 1080p 720p HD MKV Videos on Nexus 7

kia_aimer

Apr 7, 2010
on the earth
I just received my new Nexus 7 tablet yesterday, and it is really amazing for playing games and watching movies with it. But I have some video playback problems when I transfer movies to Nexus 7. I had many MKV movies on my computer and want to play them on my brand new Google Nexus 7, tried many ways but still no luck, is there an easy solution to solve this problem and help me out? Thanks in advance.

MKV is a common SD/HD video format developed by Apple and most used for QuickTime, which can be played on both Mac and Windows OS. In order to transfer or play MKV/ HD MKV 1080p/720p files on Nexus 7 for enjoyment, you need to convert MKV to Nexus 7 playable format (e.g. h.264 .mp4) first with a video convert tool. Doremisoft MKV to Nexus 7 Mac Converter, which will help you convert MKV, HD MKV to Nexus 7 supported video format MP4, MPEG-4, H.264 with original quality, is the best video converter for you to play MKV on Google Nexus 7 tablet.

import-video-into-fcp.jpg

Tags: transfer mov to nexus 7, avi to google nexus 7, dvd to nexus 7 mac, itunes to nexus 7 mac, vob to nexus 7 converter , convert wmv to nexus 7

Back