My queer day at this "Taco Bell" establishment?

Billy

May 22, 2008
So like a normal man would do on a daily basis, I had to eat somewhere for lunch. I decided to try this new "Taco Bell" place opening up near town. I walked in, took off my hat and my coat, and to my surprise no one was at the door to greet me or take my articles of clothing! This is not why I was upset, however. I strolled over to the ordering line, and I asked the black man behind the counter what he recommended. The black man who was behind the counter said to try their special. So I took the black man's advice and ordered it. Now, here's the funny thing- the black man who was taking my order was charging a whole ten dollars for a meal! Can you believe it? I told the black man that was a ridiculous price for one meal, but the black man just shrugged his shoulders. I told the black man I was outraged, and I left at once. So tell me, has anyone else had a similar experience at this "Taco Bell" restaurant?
What did I say? All I said was the black man charged me too much for my meal.
Am I hating a certain race because I referred to the gentleman as a black man?
The man being black is no right for you to be upset good sir. It's not his fault.
Baby doll, a racist is someone who has a hatred for a race or races. I just felt it was important to give the subtle message that he was black.

Whatever you, do not go into an establishment called "McDonalds". They don't even come to your table. You have to go to the counter to place an order. :O

Okay, I realize you're a troll but do not be a racist troll. Shut the hell up, get a life, stop trolling in yahoo like the pathetic 20 year old girlfriend less man you are, and go get some pity sex you racist.

Edit: Yes, if someone of another race called me a "white girl" every time they mentioned me, instead of only saying "this girl" or even just calling me white once, I would be offended. "The white girl at the counter did not say hi, and the white girl also was chewing gum. The white girl didn't come get my tray for me." Yes, repeatedly calling someone by their skin color is racist in case you didn't notice. The color of his skin makes no difference in this story, yet apparently to you it does because you mentioned him being black seven times. Was that necessary?

Why do you refer to the man as black so much? Yes you said it many of times. Nobody needs to know if the man blue, silver, green, or orange. It just doesn't matter and is completely irrelevant to the question your asking. The color of ones skin has nothing to do with personality or character attributes.

yes unless you order off the dollar menu it usually is ten bux for one meal , he offered you the " special" because he knew it was more pricey than the dollar menu stuff . but i.do agree it wasn't necessary to call him black man so much , but i guess u were in the throws of a story so ok .

Back