My laughing makes my crush laugh back? Why friends tell me we are a party together?

ClarkBeckinsale

Nov 27, 2013
When I laugh, it makes my crush laugh back. And her laugh makes me laugh, and my friends start to laugh back? Why is this? For example, like a lame joke and I start laughing cause the joke was so lame, when I tried to figure out the joke, then I start laughing. She then begins to laugh and so on. I'm a shy person, but when I begin to laugh I transform myself into someone else, wierd. When I go to a friends party, everyone waits for me and my crush. When we arrive, everyone starts getting happy. Like we soul of the party or something. Everyone then begins try to make me laugh, then she begins to laugh back and it's all a party. We're called the dynamic tomatoes LMFAO! So here is my question within a question, lol. Does making my crush laugh out loud, red face always, make up hope to ask her out on a date? Good ticket to ask phone number? I mean like we like each others laughing and then we like to talk about wierd stuff we didn't even knew we knew, lol. Has this happened to you before?

Back