My ex boyfriend just started talking to me again and I still have feelings for him?

Rosee

May 21, 2008
We dated about 5 months and we both loved each other. it was my fault we broke up and afterwards we were close and still acted like we were dating at school. I wanted to date him but he just couldnt forgive me, and I know I proved to him I'd do anything for him. But he stopped talking to me because it was just too stressful. That was three or four months ago, and then a week ago he messaged me on facebook and told me he forgives me and it was okay and he wanted to be friends. i re-gave him my number, we were texting and he said he missed being my friend.
The problem is, he has a girlfriend. They've been dating for like 4 weeks now. He really likes her. But he hasn't told her, or anyone else for that matter, that we're friends again.
she'd probably be pissed hes talking to me...but I just don't know what to do. we text sometimes, and we talk at school in the hall and he hugs me everyday.
I don't know if it's pointless to wait around and hope or just forget him. I don't know if he'd still have feelings for me, and I don't know why he decided to talk to me all of a sudden?
and also he used to stalk my blog (where i sometimes wrote about him) and I'm sure he still reads it so he would know i still have feelings for him if he does.
help ?

Back