my boyfriend is on vacation with his 18 and 21 year old children and is driving

pseudonymn

Jul 8, 2008
right by my home? he had a 12 hour drive to the vacation place which took him within 15 minutes of my home as he has to drive past the periphery of the big city i live in to get where he's going and i live on the edge of the city. he stopped for a night and my home is nearly in the middle but he didn't stop here. we haven't seen one and other for 3 weeks, so i suggested he stop here on the way back and have his son drive the rest of the road and that my guy take the train back home: meaning he will have 6 hours to get here and then 3 hours train ride home a day or two later, but he prefers to drive the 12 hours home with the adult kids and then drive back here another 5 or 6 hours and then back home again the next day, meaning he'll be driving 24 hours: 12 home, 6 hours back here, and 6 hours back home, in 2 days.

i feel uncomfortable about him spoiling his adult kids so (on holiday by the beach with them for 10 days) and also being so hard on his body and also so unecological.

i don't really like to see him that much when he's so tired.

sure it's courageous, but kind of abusive of himself and the environment, so as to cater to his kids needs.

and i get this exhausted guy for less than 24 hours.

then i'll be visiting my family for 2 weeks.

we normally see one and other every week or two for weekends or long weekends, this is the longest we'll have gone without seeing one and other. meanwhile he says he'd like me to come and live with him, but he knows it's really difficult for me to work in his area and i would just be bored and there only for him whereas he would have his work which he works hard at and his grown kids whom he sees a lot: big imbalance.
we try to have a kid but it's a long shot in view of our ages.
well, i've met his kids and had a meal and drive all together. met his sister and step father. (mother is dead)we do workshops together, he's met my friends and family, wanted to come on holiday with my family, wants me to live with him. wants to see me every weekend for a year and a half and we do weeklong workshops together every six months. wants to go for holiday together for 2 weeks: pretty involved for a booty call!

Back