My bf talking texts another girl babe and I love you?

unkown

May 26, 2008
So my bf was at my house for Christmas day he left his phone on floor and went too restroom i picked it up it was lighted up and some reason i bumped into a text thing that said i love yous and i miss you babes all too a girl. My stomach dropped when i saw this. In my own house with my family and him he had been texing another girl. He came back from bathroom and i was like straight forward and asked him and he like its just a friend but come on messages like ok nap and dream kinky, I love you babes and I miss you baby... those are not friends. Its like how can a go from so great too so awful . Everything was perfect its been perfect 5 months and now this .. Really we spent all morning with his family gifts and breakfast then came over to my family and I didn't even wanna touch him. I love him but I feel betrayed he is the sweetest guy ever but I don't know what too do. Later after dinner we went too the hill a hill we went on our first date. We talked and here is the thing i was just hurt and he admitted things like she wanted too talk about life and she reeled him in but why even say anything I mean common I'am the gf and he is making me feel like nothing he admitted only friends nothing else but thats not friends. He got off car and he went too the border of the cliff and i just ran out and screamed get back here he was upset saying just end it now and I don't want him to hurt him self i love him but its not fair the way he is acting. I said I give him a chance and its gonna be a new year he said he do anything even end that friendship he doesn't wanna loose me but only time and god can tell what well happen. I honestly don't know what too do my heart breaking thinking the way i saw those messages looks exactly how he talks too me and all and i know he loves me he really does but why then go talk too her behind my back.

Back