Must-Bring Gadgets For A Beach Trip! [The Home of the Gadgenista]

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
chillax-small.jpg

At Boracay!
Photography by yours truly.
It’s the summer time here in the Philippines and sadly, I haven’t been to a single beach trip! *sigh*
As much as I love being out of town, going away from the hustle and bustle of city life, I will probably die if I go somewhere where technology remotely exists. Seriously.
Hence, my list of must-have gadgets when going to the beach or out of town!
1. Mobile Phones.
You can take everything away from me, but you cannot take away my mobile phone! Everytime I accidentally forget my phone at home, I always feel so lost and disconnected. Don’t you?
2. My Laptop.
Actually, I’m still debating with myself whether it’s smart to bring a laptop around. For one thing, it’s a bit heavy and secondly, I will die if sand gets in my laptop. Sand in gadgets = death. But still, it would be great to have a laptop around. I mean, if I get sick and tired of roasting myself under the sun, I wouldn’t mind staying inside the hotel and just watching movies on my laptop, hehe… while I chat with my friends who are stuck in the city… if Wi-Fi exists!

3. A Camera.

Just recently, a newly wed couple friend of mine went to Boracay for their honeymoon. Sadly, they forgot to bring a camera. Think of all the memories they could have immortalized if they brought a camera! Awww. So the only photo they have is the ones from their phone cams. Hehehe. Oh, and don’t forget to bring extra memory cards, too! And an extra battery!
4. Chargers.
Charger for your camera, charger phone, charger for your laptop and charger for any gadget that you’re bringing! It’s a must to bring these. Self explanatory, haha. Imagine having a dead mobile phone with you. Seriously, what’s the point?
5. MP3 Player.
Music (aside from the company you’re with!) makes or break a good vacation especially if it’s at the beach!
6. Portable Speakers.
The best thing at a beach is staying at a cabana, sipping a drink (alcoholic, maybe? hahaha) and just listening to chill out music while the sun is setting. And if you bring your own sounds, why even bother going to the parties at the beach when you can have your own FREE party at the place where you’re staying!
Well, that pretty much sums up everything I need for a trip to beach. Of course, I wouldn’t mind bringing an e-book (paper books are so old school!), but then who’s gonna have time to read books when you’re tanning out on the beach and scoping out the cute guys? Hahaha,
Oh, oh, oh! And don’t forget to encase all your gadgets in water-proof casings! As I’ve said, sand = gadget death. Goes the same for water = gadget death!
Share This
</img>
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img>

Back