Mid size SUV With good gas mileage?

Emily1

May 13, 2008
Im looking for a mid size SUV with good gas mileage , I have a big family and I need a bigger car but With good gas mileage.

Bigger and good mpg dont mix. tahoe, yukon expedition looking 15/19 mpg. new explorer, kia sorreno size 24/3O fwd or 21 26 awd

All brands seem to focus a lot on fuel economy and which gets that extra "Mile Per Gallon". Honestly if you compare similar models with different brands they will all have similar fuel economy. My advice when choosing a model is to make a list of all the similar models in different brands, check them out at the dealer lots and evaluate them not only on the fuel economy since all the similar models will have close fuel economy but the space of the interior, looks, engine+transmission specs (ie if they are available with a manual or automatic transmissions to your liking), ETC. Once you have narrowed down your options, test drive your short list. You don't want to buy a car that you hate to drive that's the whole point of a car ;) ! Good luck on your search, there are lots of good cars out with good fuel economy today.

Back