Looking for the name of an old children's book.?

Kiki

May 20, 2008
K so I had this book when I was little and Now I can't find it or remember what it was called.
Its a book about I think 3 young girls, who live with their mother who has them learn various things that they become very talented in or played to their talents. Well the mom passes away and the Sisters go out to live their life but with it being set in kind of mid evil times they wouldn't be able to do the things they like because their girls, so they disguise themselves as men and split up. Well they do very well for a time and become popular and are then asked to go to the castle. Their they meet the queen who is slightly suspicious of them, and three princes. Well they become friends with the princes and fall in love, and I think have a plan to tell them that their girls or something, but then the princes get kidnapped while doing something or just plain kidnapped i can't remember (by a monster I do believe) or something to that effect happens and they have to go rescue them, and they find out their girls and they all admit to being in love and get married ( just so every one knows, I know I don't have to say this but just cuz, when i say this i mean each girl tells her prince that shes in love with him and so on, not a group thing) and then it ends.
Does any one have any Idea what the name of this book is?

Back