LOL why do white people believe the propaganda they read about...?

BloeJobbs

Nov 7, 2010
why do white people believe the propaganda they read about slavery and how we sold our own people to you ( propaganda to help lower white guilt for the slave trade , and if it did occur the instances weren't frequent enough to make note of ). and for the idiots who think we're doing better than in africa? i have been to cape town in s.a. and it is a wonderful town with lots of tourists, jobs, and friendly people. no huts or tribes ROFL. million dollar mansions on the ocean. besides.. no one is going to be happy about their culture being taken from them are you kidding me?! dummies. next thing you know.. 250 years from now, in future generations.. the history books will be saying president obama was responsible for hurricane katrina to take the blame off that idiot white guy that was in office during....
jaysun, serious. sheeple, they are. "Har har, I read it in mah history books in grade school". so, everything you read is true? no one has evidence. no wonder America is under, with gullible idiots like you running around. Everything you learned in school is the undeniable truth... *facepalm* remember when school taught us Christopher Columbus discovered America? yeah, everything they teach us in school is always the truth...

Back