Jay-Z gets critized for rapping at age 38? What about the rest!?

quezadapq

Aug 29, 2008
Ok why does everyone call Jay Z old? He is only 38 years old! Is it because he has the rap game on lock?! I don’t get it.. I mean the guy is one of the best rappers ever.i hear all these young cats (rappers, and normal people) b!tching about the fact he is too old… I hear like “Jay had his turn” “pass the torch to someone else!” “he should stop rapping” WHY?! And you know, I am damn sure that is exactly why he gets talked about.. not because he is old.. because lets see Dr. Dre is 43!!! Snoop is 37! Nas is 35! DMX is 38! LL cool J is 40!!!! Ice cube is 39!!! .. and I have never ever.. heard anyone say that any of these guys should retire… Nas just dropped an album, LL is gona drop in De. Maybe…. Ice Cube just Dropped 2 weeks ago. And we are waiting for Detox and DRE is 43… and Snoop is way past his prime with his Garbage last, Ghostwritten album!..... so conclusion!!! Jay Z gets hated on cause he is the most successful and people are finding an excuse to bring him down… and of course if he is on top why would he let go of his thrown!???!?.. nobody else has earned it… I don’t see prince Charles handing his over. All other rappers out there.. have been unconsistant.. except for Dr. Dre.. but he is lagging his cd…. Now why don’t we tell the rest to stop rapping?????

Ps- this is staright up all true with facts!!!

Kingdom Come did NOT suck!!.. here we go again.. all the little kids, "skimming through music" listen to the words, this is rap after all... thi si not Nelly, or Chingy...lol.. this Jay Z! Rap.... just the intro to Kingdom Come was better than any rap song at that time!!!... and Yes Jay Z has changed.. he is not the same.. he is still the same brainstorming rapper he used to be just with a different style! his life has changed! he has more things, he has gotten married, he is mogul now!.. of course he is going to talk about different things.. he is on a different level. He is just as good lyricly but with different things to talk about.. Jay Z is still better than 99.9% of all rappers out right now! period! Jay Sh!ts on Wayne, Game, Snoop, ect.. you name them.. the only one up there.. is Nas and he is more like a "should be" Nas is very unconsistant!!! Great lyrics but unconsistant! he is not the same since Illmatic eighther!..lol.... why doent nobody talk about him??..

Back