Isn't it funny how everyone is SO jealous of Rihanna?

by87

Dec 5, 2009
It makes me laugh so much when people say she can't sing, because she clearly can sing very well. Also insecure girls think she is ugly when really her look is so unique and no one can touch her style or beauty. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Rihanna is 100% perfect by all standards. She's the #1 muse to fashion designers and gets pain $100,000 just to sit at a fashion show. Five Hot 100 #1 Singles, 18 Hot 100 Top 20 Singles, 14 Top 10 Singles and the best music videos since Madonna's gory days. This girl is on a roll and no one can stop her, not Lady Gaga, Beyonce or any one else. This chick don't need to collaborate because she is tearing up the charts all by herself. No gimmicks, just a great face, great body, great voice and the best live vocalist of our time. Haters eat it because Rihanna's reign ain't gonna let up. This is a list of her hits, sorry if it makes other pop stars look like try hards:
"Pon de Replay": #2
"SOS": #1
"Unfaithful": #6
"Break It Off": #9
"Umbrella": #1
"Shut Up And Drive": #15
"Hate That I Love You": #7
"Take A Bow": #1
"Don't Stop The Music": #3
"Disturbia": #1
"Rehab": #15
"Live Your Life": #1
"Run This Town": #2
"Russian Roulette": #9
"Hard": #8
"Rude Boy": #4

Rihanna is on fire this century. No one can touch her at all. Not Beyonce, not Lady Gaga. No one.

Back