Is this LG 47" led slim tv good or not? Why or why not ?? Thanks?

Aim

Jul 23, 2008
I like Samsung a lot & that's what I have 2 others of that I love but the plasma's aren't made the same way they were 4 yrs ago. So I been debating over the Samsung es6100 slim led smart tv open box but just returned for $635 out the door tax included & many others. Well I was a lil unsure I would use all the options of a smart tv cause it was a bedroom tv purchase & hubby watches more in there then I do & I heard off reviews that the apps like to freeze up so I figured its just more things that can go wrong with the tv & if things change like they always do then my tv is outdated as well. So I went today & bought the lg led ls45 47"slim tv & so far it looks pretty good cause I was looking for something brighter since I keep my room dark. So question is does anyone have this tv or an lg led tv & any problems with it, or how long has it lasted so far & do you like why or why not ????? Also if any problems how is their customer service team ? Samsung is usually pretty good but I do know off hand that vizio is not which I was dumb for even thinking of after my moms bad experience with a $600 tv that only lasted 40 days & she had to replace. Thanks & no negative feedback needed

I paid $622 out the door with tax for the LG today

I checked out the store reviews & cnet reviews on all TV's & many others & the LG & Samsung both had 4.5 stars & not very many negative so I hope its a good tv as well just never had an lg or known anyone to.
yes the one I bought is 1080 & 120 hz

Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs, along with the pro and con of each technology. You will notice that there are no LG brand tv being recommended at all. Panasonic has more Plasma tv being recommended than any type of tv from other manufacturer. If you read yahoo questions all the time, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from LCD or LED tv and 95% of those are the bargain price tv. All my tvs are by Panasonic 65" 58" and 50 Plasma and a 37" LCD. The viewing angle of an LCD or LED tv is also limited compare to a Plasma tv. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Hope this will help you out.

Back