Is my best friend gay or bi and does he like me?

Jamie

May 11, 2008
I am 16 and my best friend is 17. We are both guys and I have a huge crush on him. He doesn't know Im gay and he says he is straight.

We went on a camping thing together and I woke up in the middle of the night and he had his hand down my trousers and was stroking my butt. I pretended to be asleep and after about 20 mins he stopped and pushed his crotch into my butt where I felt that he was hard. Later I put my arm around him to try and cuddle with him but he pushed it away.

When I was staying at his house he rested his legs on me and pushed his butt into my leg. He said he wanted to go to bed with me but in a jokey way. We wrestle a lot when we're together and I'm sure he had a b.o.n.e.r when we were wrestling before and when wrestling we just lie on each other when we get tired for a few minutes before wrestling again.

The other day he had sex with a girl at a party. He is now having sex with this girl regularly but they are not in a relationship with each other because she has just split up with her ex. He says he really wants to be in a relationship with her. They were both at my house the other night and were making out with each other a lot in front of me. He said he still loved me more than her when I was angry at him for making out with her in front of me but then the next day he said the girl was his best friend and he didn't really have any other best friends.

Do you think he likes me more than a friend?

Back