is it true that some men are very sexual to some gay men?

Nick

May 11, 2008
last night i ride a taxi going home after work and the driver is handsome and he ask me if im single. then i told him yes but im a single gay guy. after he knows that im gay he keep on asking alot of question like why i like men, how many sexual experiences, if i like giving oral etc. it makes me uncomfortable talking to him but i can see that he is very interested to know everything. he also told me that he is getting hard/horny and asking me if i could stay with him in a motel for 1 night. he is 13 yrs older than me and he is married and has kids. but i just stop the car and pay him then walk out and then he said 'i'll give you my # in case you want to have fun next time" that's what he said to me. i have his # and im confused if i'll go see him again and have sex that makes me a slut or never see him again maybe i will lose my chance he is a nice guy but very sexual.

Well Nick, I seriously don't think it is a good idea. If he's married and had kids. If you were you wouldn't want ur husband/wife to cheat on you. Well what i'm saying is you're better off without him. I hope I helped, I hope everything works out for you and figure out what to do. Good Luck!

Back