Is he interested or am I imagining it?

R0CKSTARt

Mar 19, 2011
I met this guy we'll call Ty when I was 16, at church. Naturally, I started going to youth functions because I knew he'd be there (how pathetic). He wasn't interested, obviously. I got to know his whole family pretty well.

The summer after his freshman year of college, Ty needed a summer job, and my dad hired him at the family business. I also work, so Ty and I ended up spending a lot of time together over the summer. He was with us til this february..
We use to do crazy stuff--sprayed me with windex, duct taped my mouth, and use to tease me about my butt. The last time we worked together, he joked "Allie, I'm not going to strip for you." Out of the blue.

After he left work, we didnt talk. I wished him happy birthday in june. and his comment was "I thought you hated me" I saw him on a church trip this summer, and we talked but werent connected.

Then...out of the blue, he writes me a few weeks ago on fb chat. To ask me...how to do a bunch of other emoticons (like he couldnt google these?) we end up having a 40 min conversation. At the end of which he asks if Im going to the county fair that weekend.

Last week..I kept running into him. Everywhere. On saturday night I wrote him. then he said I should text him if i wanted to continue. He NEVER texts. We then started texting.
Today I had to stop by his family house to sign a thank you card. When I pulled up in the driveway, I noticed only he and his dad's trucks were there. I knocked on the door..and he answered. He just gave me this look I cant explain. I asked about the cards, he had no clue. He said his dad was in the shower. Then, he stepped back and swung the door wide open. Like a normal person would do when they invite you in. "Do you have to be anywhere??" He asked me, as he opened the even wider. I just looked at him. And looked at me. With this intensity. THen his dad came around the corner, and the moment was lost.
I just keep thinking about the weird stuff he's doing lately, and the look he gave me when he opened the door. Like if his dad hadnt been in the other room...
Is he interested, or am I imagining it? We're both 20 now, btw.

you should act on your intuition, hes body language is important. Do you feel he was being courteous or flirty! look up signs of flirting and see if he exhibited any!

all those times you ran into each other werent coincidences so thats a sign! :)

you have nothing to lose by exploring it further!

cheers

Back