Ipod video help

nevr_let_g0

Apr 6, 2008
Ok, in like 2 days I am getting and Ipod video in a trade. I want to get songs and videos onto itunes so then I can get them to the ipod. i don't want to actually buy them. So my question is how to get them to Itunes. I use bearshare and limewire. Bearshares songs are like VMA protected or something, to where it won't let me drag it to itunes. It also won't let me drag my limewire songs, to itunes library. Also when I try to update my quicktime it won't let me.

Please help

I have posted in the tech and haven't gotten a good answer.

AIM- Tatekillzsuckaz

in iTunes click "File", "Add folder to library", then find the file you download limewire songs to and add it

lol sucks for you, i have the newest version of itunes and i can drag and drop limewire songs right into my itunes library, which is synced to my iphone. :tup:

You also sir have not helped one bit, while I never exclaimed I was great with computers, I can concure that you are a sandwich filled with shit.

after song is downloaded in limewire right click it>explore>right click file>open with>itunes

or click the song in mp3 format and right click and go to "open with" and click itunes, how i do it, but u cant multi-select songs

download www.limewire.com basic. get all the songs you want, open up limewire's library, click explore and all your song files should come up. Open up itunes, go to Music under the library and just simply drag the songs over to it.

great time to post a thread, lucky for you i was doing what i just explained at the time

my laptop does all that for me.. macs are so smart lol.

Creates a playlist and automatically puts limewire songs/videos on there as you download them. And almost any video file, just converts it by itself and sticks it in there.

for those idiots that don't know this. You can download Limewire Pro through lime wire basic for free. try running a search.

You concure? Correct me if im wrong but doesnt that mean you agree? So you agree he is a sandwich full of shit? No one previously said that, there for you cant concure? this is just what i thought.:xeyed: But to help you out.

Download the newest verison of itunes. and then from your limewire library highlight all your shit and click it and drag it over to your itunes library.

Back