In your opinion, the most talentless celebrities.?

Chuckâ„¢

Feb 24, 2008
But really really think about it. Personally, I think Britney Spears has talent, but people hate her for no reason [I'm not defending her, I'm just saying].

For me, it would definitely be Paris Hilton, because she didn't even get a proper education & now she's a millionare/spoiled rich girl. Well...that's all i can think of right now.

PS, YOU MUST PUT DOWN A REASON WHY THEY ARE TALENTLESS. YOU CANNOT PUT "BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HER/HIM" OR "BECAUSE SHE'S A SLUT." GIVE AN ACTUAL REASON.

People who write down rude comments will be reported . !

~If you have the time, also write unattractive celebs.

I would agree with you that Paris Hilton is talentless. Both her singing and acting are pathetic. Nicole Richie is another one I think is talentless. No one would know who she is if it wasn't for the fact that she used to be Paris' chubby sidekick. She's cleaned up her act, but still doesn't have talent. Although Lindsey Lohan has SOME talent, she is very much overrated! I would also put Britney Spears in that category. She does have talent, but she is WAY overrated. Zach and Cody on Nick are horrible "actors" too.

zac effron because his acting looks so fake!!
and pretty much all the other high school musical cast!!
and pretty much all disney stars
it's just so fake!!!

Talnetless: Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana
Unattractive: Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana

she is talentless simply because she can't act for sh*tt, her singing sounds like she's screaming, and she basically can't do anything right

she;s ugly because she looks like a 25 year old transvestite hooker

i think miley has no talent cuz i mean i dont like her but.... she's not a good rolemodel i mean, like alot of little kids like her but shes rlly bad. like she cheats on ppl and u should SEE some of the pics she takes of her.... plus she doesnt sing good..

Back