I think my old crush might like me? My boyfriend is gonna talk to him,

eee

Sep 7, 2007
but things might get rough...? I'm 19, my boyfriend is 21, his friend is the same age.
We were at a party, it was a friend's birthday (not the one im about to talk about)
They were playing beer pong, I wasn't playing, just standing by my boyfriend, I walked off to the bathroom and while I was walking out someone hit me on the a** ...

I turned around and it was one of my boyfriend's friends and he said 'Take that as a compliment' and walked away... I know he used to have a crush on me before I started going out with my boyfriend...

Im not sure if he was just drunk, or he just did that on purpose...

But yea, after that I went back to my boyfriend, we just chilled on our friend's couch alone together, while everyone else was in the other room, I sat on top of him like I usually do and we were kissing, he was holding me, and we were talking.

While we were alone together, I saw my boyfriend's friend walk by and he winked at me. I stopped kissing my boyfriend and he asked what was wrong and I told him straight up that his friend is creeping me out and that he tried flirting with me.

We left the party after that and my boyfriend said that he would talk to him later..
So he dropped me home, and then i get a text, I thought it was from my boyfriend saying goodnight, but it was his friend, and he said 'You're hot' with a ;) face.

I didn't text back..
My boyfriend's gonna talk to him tomorrow when he comes over to his place..
Should I be a part of their conversation? Or should I stay away from it.
I feel like I should be there, cause for all I know he could say things like, "I was drunk, I dont remember any of this", but my boyfriend doesnt want me to be there in case anything happens (cause his friend isn't the type to talk things out)....

I don't want them to be mad at each other, even though my boyfriend kinda has the right too...
Help!!!!

Back