i need the title of a movie, some say "the strangers" is a remake, but...

emma_brynt

Aug 29, 2008
...unlike that movie, this one is true? i dont know if its a remake but its close...basically in the movie, there's a couple who live in a house, one night they are tormented and scared for there lives, and eventually stabbed to death. but the murderers ARE KIDS...my brother said they were aged 7 up to age of 14, and they are the ones who murdered the couple...i have read on the internet that this film was based on the true murders (what i have just told you) in england, but my brother said it was france. ( i dont think matters cos im just wanting the title of the film (unlike the strangers, this movie is a true story) can anyone help me out, cos im dying to see this version (shouldnt really say that, especially after watching the strangers)...does anyone know the title of the movie im describing....a couple murdered by kids, youngedt being 7 ranging up to being 14 (im going on what my brother told me there, but he's hardly wrong lol)....can anyone help me out with the title...and if you have seen it, is it a good movie? please help me out asap....look foward to hearing your answers...
can you also tell me, is it french or english??? or is there two versions? i dont really want to watch a movie where instead of watching the movie, im watching for the next subtitle?? is there an english version? or is it already english? please let me know thank you.

Back