I need help with a program called DivX....?

Cirius

May 7, 2013
can someone tell me what all these files programs are that i have? i have like 3 DivX labeled programs and no one tells me what they even do or why they are there.
DivX Movies<----- this one opens up to some file that has Enhance your video soundtracks and diX.com listed as like programs inside the main file.
DivX Plus Converter and i have no clue what that even means or what it even does.
DivX Plus Player i only wanted to be able to watch a video that i got that wouldn't play on anything but this, so how would i know which programs i even want or need?

AGAIN I ONLY WANTED TO BE ABLE TO WATCH MOVIES I ALREADY HAD. not make new ones or download new ones. i am happy with the movies i have and would like to know what these programs even do. their website was no where near helpful at all. in fact it never even told me what these things i was downloading even did.

I don't think it works on all operating systems. All I know is that I have movies on my computer, and I convert the movies into DivX files so they play on a USB player that's connected to my tv.

Back