I need a good plan in bell what is a good plan at the lowest price?? Help in Canada?

PeaceGirl1151

Apr 9, 2011
Okay I'm saving up for a cell phone since my friend is coming back to where I live and I am getting a cell phone but my mom said when she gets her job I can have hers but last Ike she said that I got run over by a car and that was last year when she had a touch screen one now she has a samsung reclaim which I like but I'm not sure if she will or is messing with me so I like the iPhone 4 but the plan is expensive so I need help I would like a a cell phone that can do:

Hd video and hd photos
Games
Slide out Qwerty keyboard
Number keys on the front
It can't be a flip phone

What phone can do that ?

Should I believe my mom could give me her phone?
Should I trust her? Last time she said I'll give it to you if I get the new job well she didn't she said that again this year but that will take forever like I need it before summer would it be better to get a iPhone?? Or no? Cause I have a YouTube account and I would like if I can have a phone where I could post videos right to it since I don't have a camera....
Help please....… what is the lowest plan cost? For bell since that's what my mom has
And I'm paying for it

Back