I love slow internet, am I strange lol?

SuperGoober1

Nov 24, 2013
Hi, I have a strange enjoy for slow internet, I use dial-up and love waiting for Wikipedia to load and then making a nice cup of tea in the meantime, I enjoy being able to read a chapter of a nice book while I wait for my connection to load something else, it's these weird treats that I enjoy.

When I hop on my PS3 and play some Call of Duty, I also giggle sometimes when I get kicked from the match because of my connection, and then it's like treasure hunt to find a match I can stay in, it's comical to see players call me a outdated piece of trash as it's really juvenile and just silly. :p

Mostly in COD, I like it when my squadmates tell me my connection is slowing them down and they start killing me, it makes it more challenging when your opponents kill you and when I shoot them I have to predict where they'll be because they teleport and your bullets always miss them, I love big loading screens and waiting 10 minutes for someone's icon to load when I drop them a message.

Mostly, I absolutely love waiting 4 days with my PS3 on to download a small game update, and having it fail so I have to get up and reset it again and again; it really is a workout.

Who else loves these things?

Back