I have to write a speech for class. Which of these topics sounds the most

BREANNA

Jun 28, 2008
interesting to you? I'm interested in doing my speech on mental disorders and stuff like that. Here's what I have my topics narowed down to:

1.) Capgras Delusion - Someone believes that one or more of their loved ones and/or acquaintances has been replaced by an identical imposter.

2.) Schizotypal Disorder - Someone has a desperate NEED for isolation, they have odd/eccentric behavior, suspiciousness/paranoia, etc.

3.) Alice in Wonderland Syndrome - Someone's sense of time, space and body image are distorted. They sometimes feel as if they're growing or shrinking, like in Alice in Wonderland.

4.) Wendigo Psychosis - Someone starts having a craving for human flesh, despite an abundance of healthy food available. They also gain an intense fear of becoming a cannibal at the same time.

I'm interested in all of these topics, and I have to make sure it's going to interest the people I'm giving the speech to.
@Parapraxis: I know that they're insanely rare, I picked these ones because I wanted to make sure that I didn't do my speech on the same topic as someone else. :)
Sorry about the mistake on Schizotypal, too. I thought that was one of the characteristics of it.

Back