I had a dream of my EX's parents and AUNT. PLEASE have a look and interpret it?

Cupcake:t

Apr 18, 2008
So a little background about my ex and I : We dated from 2007 till 2008 (Just over a year) We broke up for a valid reason (totally foreful) he tried being rude to me so I'd distance myself from him (It killed him though) I had a re-bound, he also started dating. I was gonna kill myself one night because of re-bound was not a good human at all and wanted to beat up my ex. Thats when my ex confessed that the night I told him about the new guy (after we broke up) that was the night he was gonna ask me out again. (And I only did that to make him jealous to know if he still cared) Anyway he's still with that same girl, I broke off contact when I started dating someone new in 2009. Still with the same guy and it's 2011. I had to apologize to him for brake of contact with him so I did that in the end of 2010. We talk on FB now. :) I know that the feelings are still there. I can feel it. He was my first love.

Dream : So I dreamed I was with his mother and father and his aunt in a car. The car was still. His parents probably thought I was a friend of my exs. His parents were sitting in the front, his aunt and I at the back. There was a laptop in the front of the car, I was leaning towards the front and using it. I was signed in on my acc on FB, but his mom probably thought the laptop was still logged on to his (exs) Facebook account, so she tells me "Oh, show me the picture of his ex" so since I realized she didn't know it was me, and she didn't realize I was on my account, and went to my profile. She's like "Ya this girl! He'll always hang on for her" and that's when his aunt from the back of the car was about to tell his mother to look closely because the "girl" was me and she hadn't realized. But I went back and nudged her (aunt) not to say anything. That's when I got up.

P.S - When we dated his parents didn't know about us. His aunt knew.

Back