I can't find the right version of Carol of The Bells (instrumental w/bells &...

Jade

May 14, 2008
...symphony or orchestra)!? I used to have a Christmas cd along time ago but I've had alot of things stolen or lost over the years of moving. I don't remember the name of the cd but the front cover was of red and green Christmas bulbs. I think I bought the cd in the early 2000s so it's not that old. But there was the most beautiful instrumental version of "Carol of The Bells" by some orchestra or symphony. It was very long (over 5mins long) and may have been part of another song in the beginning or end (I can't remember).

It's not Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Mannheim Steamroller or August Burns Red. The song did not have any guitars or resemble rock music in any way. I remember that it was done mainly with bells (in fact it started out with bells only I think) but also had a whole symphony/orchestra throughout the song. I remember it having alot of base on my stereo (from the cello I guess).

I really want to find this version! It was the most beautiful one I've ever heard! It breaks my heart that I can't find it! I've been searching for months! No one seems to know what I'm talking about!

That's my favorite Christmas song, too
Have you listened to all the versions on YouTube?
There are alot of videos for that song there.
Good Luck

Back