How to rip Blu-ray to iPad (iPad Air/mini 2) on Mac

shellyshrown

Dec 27, 2013
usa
What is the most exciting thing for the world electronic geeks? The answer is completely sure to own an iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini 2 while they are just launched. Imagine that you got the most advanced electronic product at hands in the world, what a great moment!

As a matter of fact, iPad series products attract not only followers who are very expert in electronics but also numerous customers from all walks of life. I am one of the latter and trying to come next to the former group. Wherever I go, whoever I am, my iPad will always be with me. Technically I am a picky movie fan preferring nothing but blue-ray disc. But sometimes it really bothers me that I have to take out the disc and get the disc driver connected with my MacBook Air any time I want to aftertaste the movie. It racks my brain to figure out how to convert a high-definition video from a BD-disc to my iPad mini which is more portable and convenient. And I believe that I am not the first one bothered by this, and definitely not the last one, either.

11529533306_f982fc75c3.jpg

But I began to think I was the luckiest one who can end the pain so quickly since I got a chance to know Blu-ray Ripper for Macfrom my teacher. As the name implies, yes, it is a blue-ray disc ripper that can be operated on your Mac system and convert blue-ray to different video formats like MOV, MP4 and M4V that can be playable on my iPad Air/mini 2/4/3/2/1.

Fabulous, isn’t it? Some more details will be more fantastic and it does guarantee. By trying almost any button or clicking point, I find myself a film editor as I can modify the video effect, trim the video length, crop the video frame and add watermark and even merge several clips into one. On the other hand, I can also decide the output settings on videos, audios as well as subtitles.

11529483014_8f914a4bbe.jpg

Are you puzzled as it involves so many features? Come on, I say even I can make it, so puzzlement is really unnecessary as it is apparently easy to use and genuinely user-friendly for you to ripper at will. Well, I’d like to tell the steps in brief.

First of all, install the Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, and connect your BD disc with your Mac device.

Second, you need to open the Ripper and then get everything clear as soon as you see the interface. Click the button “load disc” to get your BD disc loaded then you will see a list of video clips below the button. One thing to remember, nothing is going to be changed unless you have chosen at least one clip to deal with.

11529445245_a267d186a2.jpg

Third, it comes the panel below the list of video clips. In the panel the most important step is to choose which profile you should convert your clips into so that it matches with your objective device. On the “Profile” menu, click the objective format you should choose for your device (for me, I chose Apple iPad), then you will see a secondary list for you to choose the best format in your mind (generally, to get a high definition video, HD videos are recommended, and among the iPad HD videos, iPad 4 H.264 HD video is the best. Or it will go against you will to watch a blu-ray disc.)

11529481874_43cea5d575.jpg

If you are not satisfied with the video effect, with this amazing Mac Blu-ray Ripper you are able to personalize your video effect by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume by respectively adjust the scale plate of each item. You can also trim the video length by defining the start time and end time. Click the “crop” button to crop the video, by this step you can change the width, length and zoom mode of the video on the basis of keeping the aspect ratio or not. Click the “watermark” button to choose to enable watermark then you can choose to have a text watermark or a picture watermark.

11529467585_887cde81cf.jpg

For every step above, if you are satisfied, you can click the “convert” button to make an output.

Holy crap! Is it I that have made an instruction of it this way? Well, anyway, I really appreciate the software very much. And a good new to tell everybody is that it is now on a 35% discount around Christmas. It is sincerely recommended if you also need one.

Back