How to charge the battery of Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini after it died completely?

Sheiola

Aug 5, 2013
This happened right after I posted that question with the info of the girl I hate. I have reasons for hating her, many hated her before I met her, she even complained to me about it. She often complains to her boyfriend about everything, they are very tied up to each other because they've known each other since early childhood, she is the student of psychology and he studies informational technologies, she told me they have classes how to build and program robots, she also got free Genuine Windows from him because as a student of informational technologies they had it for free, there was the spare one, so he gave it to her, as he knew she didn't have it and couldn't afford to buy it herself. She also told me she had a special program installed on her laptop that lets him enter it to help her with anything on her PC and once he told her that he doesn't need it anymore cause he can enter it without this software, it's not a big deal. I'm afraid that by posting this question of what she told me about Hitler and US two years ago, she recognised me and now she can bully me again. I don't know how to get over this fear, it's just killing me. I remember she used to be jealous that I have a better phone than hers, she had a very old nokia model, that is only for calls and sms actually, not even colourful. It's kinda awkward that this happened to my phone now, I used t have problems with charging but it was rather cause of the cable, so I was alway able to find some good position to place my phone to charge it fully, but today really strange things happened, at first my phone said there's no simcard when I turned it on after putting in the simcard, then when I turned it off to restart it one more time, it didn't turn on, my battery was charged then, I wasted more than 2 hours worrying and wondering why my phone can't turn on, then I tried to press the on/off button together with Home button and it helped and my phone worked perfectly but for some reason the batter got uncharged faster than usually while didn't play any games, didn't listen to any music, didn't use GPS or wifi, I was in the middle of writing my long reply to the Y! Q which couldn't get saved when my phone turned off without notice, then I tried charging it, two times it turned on instead of charging and didn't charge at all, for the third time it started to charge, then I pressed turn on button and it stopped charging again and the phone immediately turned off again, it just died. I so had a feeling, that the screen was lighter than usually while I was typing the answer, it's weird cause I set it to the minimum light to save as much energy as possible, cause my battery is not new, and I had to charge it every day. It's weird, if it was only that battery problem I wouldn't suspecting anything from her, but this turn on block, as if I had to type some combination to unlock my phone, this freaked me out, never had such problem before. This ain't a new problem with this phone model, a lot of people faced this problem 3 year ago ( http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/5971?s… ) with their 2 weeks old phones, while my phone is over 3 years old and I never had the problem like this before, this is my first time.

Back