How to burn DVD disc with multiple videos?

junejohnson

Jun 6, 2013
New York
“My friends and I went out together some days ago and we shot videos to remember the happy time. I want to make a DVD disc with the videos and give my friends as a gift. However, I’ve no idea how to do it. Can anyone tell me that how to do?”

I had the same problem but I fixed it with the best DVD Creator. I get a DVD disc with multiple video files. It also allows me to customize the DVD menu and adjust the subtitle and audio track at will, etc. Here I’d like to share with you how to burn DVD disc with video files.

First of all, it’s necessary to free download the DVD Creator here and launch it on your computer.

Step 1: Add video files to the program

Click “Add Files” button and select your desired video files in the “Select Video File” window; or you can directly drag the files from your computer to the app. In the preview window, you’re able to preview the source videos. When previewing, it’s easy to capture your favorite video images and save them on your local disc for later use.

Step 2: Adjust the videos with multiple functions

With this wonderful DVD Maker, you can customize the videos with multiple functions like Effect, Trim, Crop, Watermark function. The video effect like Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue and Volume are adjustable for a better video effect; Crop function makes you the most satisfying video frame; you’re able to trim video length by setting the start time and end time; add text/image watermark to the video to makes you video special.

Step 3: Adjust the audio track and subtitle

Click “Audio Track” button to open the “Edit Audio/Subtitle” window. Here you can add or delete the audio track/subtitle as you like. For the audio track, you're able to adjust the language, volume, latency, encoder, bitrate and channels for an ideal audio track; for the subtitle, you can adjust language, position, delay, font name, font size, font color, etc. This versatile DVD Creator guarantees you a perfect DVD movie.

Step 4: Customize the DVD menu
In the main interface of the app, click “Menu” panel in the right side, and then click “Edit menu” button to open the “Edit Menu” window. You can choose your style of menu, button, text, frame as you like, and add background music/picture as well as opening film for the DVD movies.

Step 5: Burn videos to DVD disc
Insert your blank DVD disc to the DVD drive and then click “Burn” button to start to burn videos to DVD movies. In a short while, you can get the DVD movies. This almighty DVD Creator gives you the best user experience.

Back