How much would this Laptop Sell for?

Corey

May 12, 2008
Okay, so say I wanted to sell my Laptop, how much do you think someone, or you would pay for this Laptop reading this Ad.

Acer Aspire 5520 -

This computer includes:

- AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-58 (1.9 GHz 2 X 512KB L2 Cache)
- Up to 752MB NVIDA GeForce 7000M Turbo Cache
- 2GB DDR2 (RAM)
- 160GB HDD (Hard Drive)
- DVD Super Double Layer
- 802.11 b/g WLAN
- 15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBright LCD (8ms/220nits)

Other Features: This computer includes "Windows Vista Home Premium" it is a 32-Bit Operating System also includes Acer Online Support, Acer Crystal Eye Webcam Optimized for Video Chatting and captures pictures, also Includes Dobly Digital Live Speakers, they sound Great, crystal clear, with Earphones plugged in they sound even better. It also includes a DVD Player Built-in.

My Experience: My Experience with this computer has been amazing! The computer works perfect, doesn't have one scratch on the screen, but some very small minor ones on the casing. Has a Vista Operating System, and before I sell it, I will make sure to set it back to Default Settings (Factory Settings) and will include "System Suite Security" pre-installed Free.

I will also include Microsoft Word 2003 pre-installed Free (I would pre-install 07, but then you would be charged because of the CopyRights) so, you will get a Free Security Suite, and Microsoft Word 2003 Full edition, includes all Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access, InfoPath, and Publisher)

That would be my Ad, how much would you pay or think someone would pay, I have seen older Laptops for $300, and $250 and have sold (All used). I paid about $900 for it Brand New, it is an 07' and works perfect.

Back