How much should I haggle for a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro?

Aug 6, 2008
I have been looking for cars for some time now, and I have decided to move away from my expensive-to-maintain BMW convertible and move to an AWD Audi A4. I live in Ohio, which is crazy weather all the time for an unknown reason, it's absurd. We've had days where we've had all four seasons in one week. I've seen this Audi now, I believe since August of this year for sale. I have grown an immense love for Audi's with there styling and more renowned features. This Audi has been priced for $20,000.00 for about 1 month, then they dropped it to $18950. I talked to them today, and drove the car for a while and they seemed to not want to budge from that price, even though its been three months.

I wanted to offer them about $15,900 because they have had the car so long. The dealer does offer great incentives, like a lifetime power train warranty for all of their used cars, 2003 and up as long as you get your oil change there. There is a Mercedes Benz dealership nearby that has a 2006 Audi S4 Automatic, with 90k miles for $13900 where the want I want is an '07 with 60k miles.

I just don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?
Serious answers only.

Back