How is my DATING story??

K~E~G

Mar 6, 2008
okay i am writing this story cuz i love to write about romance and dating so here is some of it: First PartCharlotte and Marie have came outside to have a sweet little tea party out on the deck with me. Of course I am there big sister, so I have to do every little thing with the. They think of me as their friend, and I think of them as my dating enemy. They are my dating enemies because, whenever I have one little date planned, they always end up interfering with it. They will say“Mercy will you please take us to the park in the evening” or “Mercy, I don’t want to interfere but can you have girls night with us”. And its not that I don’t want to hang out with my little sisters, its just that they don’t understand that I have stuff going on in my life too. Like I just got a boyfriend a week ago. He is the captain of the basketball team. And I am head of the volleyball team. I have had games these past weekends, and had to miss two of them just to watch over my sisters. They also like to ask me questions like“Do you have a boyfriend?” “Is he cute?”“What’s his name?”“How do you spell it??”Those are just a few questions I have heard over a million trillion times. I have had three boyfriends, and I am 16. My new boyfriends name is Cameron Charleson. He is the most amazing guy there is. My two other boyfriends names were Tommy Jerome and Nicholas Amaze. They were both really sweet guys. But of course Nicholas moved about 7 weeks after we hooked up. He moved with his 4 brothers, his mom, and dad down to the other side of South Carolina (South Carolina is where we live).And Tommy was a cool guy, but thought too much of himself. I broke up with him about a year after we had been dating. He was starting to get too cocky. He still goes to Sunnyside Lee High school (where I have been going to school for 2 years). And me and Tommy still talk, like if we see each other in the hallway we chat for about 5 or 10 minutes but no longer than that.But now there is Cameron. The captain of the basketball team, the amazing guy everyone is talking about. Now before I get to TOO personal stuff, I will tell you how we met: It was a nice sunny day here in Manning, South Carolina. And my Mekelle Kevin (my best friend since 6th grade) told me that Vinson Laught (her ALMOST boyfriend, Mekelle has had a humongous crush on him since 8th grade) invited her and I to go to the basketball game that was going to be held in the school gym in the next 2 days. I didn’t even know Vinson that well but Mekelle made me go with her anyways. So after we watched the game, I left Vinson and Mekelle alone and went to get pop, right when I was walking I wasn’t looking and bashed heads into Cameron Charleson. I couldn’t believe that I had just bumped into the most popular guy in school. Anyways, then we started chatting, and at the end of the conversation he said “We should hang out sometime!” I immediately said yes too…and ever since then, it was meant to be.SO that’s the story…So since it has just been a week since that incident happened, I have only got a kiss on the cheek from Cameron. Even though Cameron seems like the one for me, you don’t know till time has passed, like I thought Tommy was the one for me, because It had been a year. But he got too full of himself and it all fell apart. Tommy has a girlfriend now, and they met two days after we fell apart (I think he was cheating on me). His girlfriends name is Carmyn Calivensetti. I have never actually had a full on conversation with her, she is just in my French class. And I have to tell you she is a very pretty person. She almost speaks fluently in French. But she has always seemed very nice and outgoing, never greedy or slutty. And I am not the kind of x-girlfriend that hates every girl that goes out with her x. I seem to like Carmyn and Tommy going out… they are cute together.Anyways, even if Tommy was cheating, I really don’t care now since I have now got Cameron in my hands. Its been 3 weeks with Cameron…Now me and Cameron are going on three weeks, we are still in love, but he hasn’t said it yet and neither have I. I have been giving him hints that I really love him, but I don’t think they are going through. Mekelle told me that we need to hold hands more often. Me and Cameron have held hands about 7 times, but we don’t do it daily or any crap like that. I personally don’t think we need to, but Mekelle thinks she is some boy expert that needs to tell me what to do with my guy. Yes, Mekelle has had more boyfriends then I have, but they weren’t long relationships. Here is a list of all her boyfriends she has had. This list lists there names, what grade she had them in, and how long she kept them for:Yomori Tollynn - 5th grade- 3 monthsJim Moore- 5th grade- 4 monthsDuncan Seronni- 6th grade- 6 monthsLogan Revei- 6th grade- about 2 weeksVern Nopochi- 6th grade- about 9 weeksOliver Oakley- 7th grade- 9 months (in my opinion, he is the best one yet)Mitchel Careem- 8th grade- 8 monthsCalder Camrin- 8th grade- 2 and a half monthsCade Joseph-9th grade-1 monthWalter Heavens-9th grade- 4 monthsZack Finnerty- 10th grade- 8 monthsJack Wellik- 11th grade- 3 and a half monthsThat is the whole list…..She has told me about all of these people. Yes, Jack Wellik was her last boyfriend, she dated him about 2 months ago, and surprisingly he broke up with her. It was a harsh breakup because Jack thought he saw Mekelle with her x-boyfriend, Walter Heavens (Walter still goes to the same school as us). So he did breakup with Mekelle for no reason.And just to tell you something, Jack is now going out with this striper girl named Fabianna Levetts. She has been named “The Striper Girl” since the end of 9th grade. She dresses like a striper every single day, so I understand why. Anyways, I was telling you all of this because, well you see that Mekelle cant keep a relationship going. She attends to break it off with the guy for some stupid reason. And I hate when she tells me that its stupid that I am sixteen and have only had 3 relationships.

No one will want to read it on here because it is so freaking long. Shorten it up. You know what they say- SHORT AND SWEET!

Back