how far would you go on this bike?

RobertB

May 13, 2008
like in miles how far its not a speed racer but i have a feeling you can do almost any adventure on it
http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=25077&subcategory_ID=3060
i have real good legs so hills i dont care

Got that classic 50's look for sure. Be fine for riding around the neighborhood on a warm afternoon. Well, a flat neighborhood anyway.

any bike you buy like this will last a long time if you take care of it and you could potentially go across country if you like. I work for PBS and we sell this one and if Single Speed is your thing then go for it. It is a basic bike and will go far if you take care of it. Yes, almost any adventure except single track @ 5000 ft....!

umm not quite its really heavy like not a bit heavy REALLY HEAVy but not neccesarly cuz of the weight but cuz of the frame its like riding a chopper up a hill with no gas it truly is a pain and htose brakes are gonna get worn out easily and need constat repair its a nice bike but its a pain take my advice and drop the bike were not mary poppins wriding to th emarket on her elegant bike to buy cookies

You can go as far as you want, you are just limited by how fast you can go and what size hill you can climb. The bike comes in one size, the stand-over height is 30.75 inches so you want an inseam of 33/34 inches for the bike to fit you.

Back