How do i unbrick my FULLY bricked psp?

ArtfulAvi

Jan 21, 2011
ok, so i was on v6.35 PRO HEN and i installed a piece of homebrew called hellscat recovery flasher v1.65. with it, i managed to downgrade my PSP version to v5.00 m33-6 successfully. Now from here i decided to go a step further (like an idiot) and try to downgrade to 1.5 ofw (using the same piece of homebrew). Once i did this it said it was successfully installed and restarted my PSP.

Basically everytime the PSP is turned on the only thing i can see is the green LED light forever on and a black screen!

I've tried everything to unbrick it! Pre-made magic mem sticks, created my own mms! none of them work, even pandora mms. I do have a hard modded PSP pandora battery that i successfully made and it does turn the PSP on (just green light forever, still a black screen).

i really need help with this and i need the best way to unbrick the psp. Also its a PSP-1003 PHAT version! :)

lol sorry but lol........... You should have realised the potential damage that could be done to your PSP by further downgrading. Trueth is i can Downgrade my PSP right back down to 1.00 OFW. You'll need a certain set of homebrew to get it back to OFW then restart the process from there. Turns out i actually have this FW you need. I'll message u a link later after i upload it to MV. By the way i don't condone illegal activities, i only use CFW because my PSP has been water damaged and no longer has the ability to read UMDs or even power the lense.

Well anyway Good Luck Ki ^.^

Back